TERI HOFFORD - Winnepeg
After coming to terms with my own body issues, I became passionate about inspiring and empowering women around me and as soon as I delved into the decadent & sensual world of fashion and boudoir photography, I knew this was exactly where I needed to be. I wanted to see a change in the way that women saw themselves and thus began my adventure in creating empowering, soul strengthening photo sessions!
tiara brouse - ottawa
- I make people feel good about being naked! #nakedhappybeautiful
- Photography is my happy drug!
- Shooting boudoir & weddings for 6 years
- Working in the wedding industry for +10
- Certified wedding planner, WPICC
- Moved more times than I can count on my fingers and toes combined
- LOVE: traveling, skiing, cooking, coffee, poutine, pizza, creatives, laughing, my husband & my little mutt; Charlie
- LOVE LESS: swimming in the ocean (too many unknowns!), bad coffee, elevators